A bit about us…
Like all good startups, Pressly began four years ago in a tiny space with just two people: Jeff Brenner and Peter Kieltyka. They had a vision of a world where every person, team, business or community could engage around the things that really matter to them, easily and beautifully, without technology getting in the way. And so they created it.
Fast forward to today. The team has grown, and so has our wonderful customer base. We now proudly support hundreds of customers, from early-stage startups to Fortune 100 companies.
Meet the team
- Jeff BrennerCEOJeff is the CEO and co-founder at Pressly. He created Nulayer in a past life, building 5-star rated mobile apps for high-profile clients like The Score. Now he's busy empowering brands to become world-class publishers and engage their audience via curated content.
- Peter KieltykaCTOAs the co-founder of Pressly and Nulayer, Peter has led the development and strategic execution of several innovative products and software architectures. He is passionate about great design and he believes that software, if not all things in life, should be beautiful.
- Karen Eisen Chief Customer Success Officer Karen is leading the Customer Success and Marketing efforts at Pressly. She aims to bring a smile to the face of anyone interacting with Pressly, or hey, anyone she comes across in general. When she's not at the office, you will most likely find her chasing after one of her two kids.
- Corban RileyDevelopment LeadCorban is a software guy who works on front-end development at Pressly. He loves solving puzzles, Rubik's cubes and particularly enjoys lunch.
- Kyle DavisFront End DeveloperKyle helps build out Pressly's core products as well as our customers with technical support and integrations. In his spare time he builds web-apps with EmberJS and helps his grandmother fix her printer.
- Liam BoltonDesign LeadLiam designs the user experience and interface for the Pressly platform and Hubs. When he is not ruling over pixels with an iron fist, he enjoys putting top spin on a ping pong ball.
- Rina EspirituCustomer SuccessRina helps marketers and publishers align their brands with awesome content. She has launched Pressly hubs for Intel, Peroni, Deloitte, Time Inc. and Condé Nast. Rina knows her stuff when it comes to stimulating brand awareness and boosting engagement.
- Matt MooreInterface DesignMatt supports the sales and marketing team by designing Pressly hubs. He also prepares hub assets for customers such as cover pages, calls to actions and ads. When he doesn't have a smile on his face, he probably has a smile on his face.
- Alexander VitiukFront End DeveloperLoves Australia.
- Josh MacIntyreLead Of Special ProjectsJosh ensures the Pressly ship keeps sailing smoothly by overseeing client projects and internal operations. When not sailing the high seas of project management he can be found kicking a soccer ball or trying to become the Nova Scotian Gordon Ramsay.
- Maciej LisiewskiSeñor DeveloperMaciej writes Pressly's back-end code and slaps servers into obedience. He's always building something: from websites, Ikea furniture hacks, to automated cat wetting devices.
- Vojtech VitekBack-End DeveloperVojtech is very bad at Ping Pong.
- Karina WalukCustomer SuccessKarina works with Pressly's clients to develop custom tailored content strategies and build thriving communities. Part content strategist, part walking encyclopedia, Karina loves digital marketing and has helped clients boost their online presence and create greater audience engagement through their hubs.
- Ali NajafizadehFull Stack DeveloperAli is a software engineer who works on back-end and front-end. He loves solving complex problems with simple and elegant solutions. When he gets bored, he can be found smashing bugs on open source projects.
- Tim DoyleContent and EditorialTim ensures clients get the most out of the Pressly platform by offering custom editorial services and refining content strategy. When he's not on the RSS hamster wheel, he can be found remembering the '80s.
- Paul XueBack-End DeveloperPaul works on designing cool new micro-services and thinking about how to improve Pressly's backend API. In his spare time he's either thinking up new side projects, out to discover exotic foods, or complaining about the Maple Leafs.
- Marco YimCustomer SuccessMarco has one goal - to ensure that all our customers are smiling when using our product! Whether they're first learning how to use Pressly or are pros looking for new inspiration, he finds ways to make the Pressly experience a fun, engaging, and simple one. He's obsessed with singing, board games, and hunting for pretty things to wear.
- Rowan HoganDesigner & DeveloperRowan is the resident Australian and a recent Blue Jays fan. He also loves design systems and being picky about icons.
- You? Join us See our current positions
Made with love
We're a city with many names, but you can just call us the Six – thanks to Drake. Toronto has been rated the #1 most livable city in the world by Metropolis magazine, and more importantly, the tech-startup community in Toronto is booming. The city ranks as the 8th most active startup community in the world, and we feel lucky to be surrounded by all these awesome founders and ground-breaking products. It's really cold in the winter, but if you're ever around, come say hi at 49 Fraser Avenue!Start your Hub
Get started today
Pressly offers discovery, collaboration, and engagement for the modern world, bringing focus to an otherwise noisy digital experience.Request a Demo